Calling all makers and influencers, it's time to make that big project happen!
Bonfils-Stanton Foundation and Hemera Foundation are partnering with RedLine Contemporary Art Center to administer a grant to 10-15 artists, art organizations or other nonprofit groups in the Denver-Metro area.
Average grant size ranges from $10,000 - $50,000 and will be determined by a panel looking for projects that illustrate artistic excellence, broaden the understanding of the role arts play in society, demonstrates cross-sector work, exhibits cultural relevance, fosters community engagement and present opportunities for shared learning.
Applications are due September 26, 2016
Finalists will be contacted in November and invited to submit full proposals by January 16, 2017.
Thursday, September 1, 5:30 – 7 P.M. or Sunday, September 11, 11 – 12:30 P.M.
* Please RSVP to email@example.com to attend an information session
* Information Sessions will be held at RedLine, 2350 Arapahoe Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Requested amount & total cost of project
- Start & End date
- Neighborhood, City & County
- Tell us about your project. What inspired the idea? Who are the artists and/or partners that are involved?
- Tell us about your community and how they will be engaged.
For more information about Bonfils-Stanton Foundation, Hemera Foundation, RedLine Contemporary Art Center and Frequently asked questions about the grant CLICK HERE.