A celebration of our culture that will include:
- An exhibit featuring new works from photographers Armando Geneyro, Jose Domingo, and Juan Fuentes.
- Sounds from Raymundo Gonzales and Manny Madrid.
- A lowrider show/meet-up.
- Día de los Muertos portrait event.
- Release of Mateo Rodriguez’s latest zine.
- A “Best Pair of Nike Cortez” competition, judged by the crew at Fice ($5 to enter, winner will receive gift certificate to Fice and a copy of Mateo’s zine).
- and more surprises.
All proceeds will be donated directly to earthquake relief efforts in Mexico. This will be an event for the whole family to enjoy. Bringing your camera is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.